Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spots On Legs Tropical Diseases Galletitas rellenas of mermelada



jam-filled Cookies, originally uploaded by amiloquemegustaescocinar .


I do not know what happened, suddenly the summer we said goodbye and suddenly, without warning.
up in the morning and prepare a hot tea has become during the last week in a Abitua .
And with the increase of coffee with warm milk and tea have also increased the desire of cookies and sweets to accompany.
In winter do not know why spending more, I do not feel lazy, go to the gym, I run through the halls of the soul that takes office as the devil and I can afford more things sweet without por this line will suffer too. Anyway, I'm not one who loses the head by the sweet sweet: I love the 80% chocolate, cream and sugar free cookies and preferably not too sweet with a touch of salt (like American cookies.)
These are great for two reasons:
The first is to fall into the category of candy on (at least the dough, the filling is jam pure sugar), the second is that I used to do some fridge cleaning . I finished several jars of jam that was half and now I can make new ones: P
The original recipe I got from an Italian magazine that I love, Sale & Pepe, but I've changed a bit because in my opinion, the mass was too soft, for lor that I added more flour, plus I added lemon rind and cinnamon aroma that gives a very good:)
Jams ye can choose according to your personal taste ... I have used even that of tomato had posted a few weeks ago.
The fabulous result: in the last two weeks and I've done it twice!

Ingredients:

flour 380 gr butter 100 gr sugar 40 gr


3 egg yolks 1
natural yogurt 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The zest of a lemon variety
Jams
filling flavors icing sugar to decorate


Preparation CHTMLJoin
XC 250 grams of flour and diced butter and sugar. Beat with mixer, add the egg yolks, yogurt, cinnamon and lemon zest. Continue beating with mixer until ingredients are well amalgamated.
Pass the dough to a lightly floured board and knead, incorporating the remaining flour. The dough must be smooth, smooth, elastic and not too sticky. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ.
Spread the dough with a rolling pin, must be quite thin, about 2-3 mm. Square cut about 5 inches square, put a spoonful of jam in the center, fold the square to form a triangulo, seal the edges with your fingers and folded back on itself, bringing the points to us as to shape a croissant. Arrange the biscuits
a source lined with baking paper and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.



TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I changed the PDF ... was a mistake ... or two;)


Download the PDF recipe
jam filled Cookies

0 comments:

Post a Comment