Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lime Desease More Condition_symptoms Cream cheese with avocado and chilli



cheese spreads, originally uploaded by amiloquemegustaescocinar .


Do you remember the homemade cheese ? This is the tex-mex version;)
In fact for some days in the fridge had an avocado that begged for mercy and I can not think of anything I could do with an avocado so very mature. I had no desire to do the typical guacamole that I love but then eat it all between two people is a crime ... it's great for a party with friends but for a dinner for two seemed a bit much: P
I I have always yogurt in the fridge, especially aunq I love Greek yogurtue is not ideal for the line is one thing that drives me crazy!
The amounts below are perhaps get a bit exaggerated to me ... I got a huge pot that I have to share to avoid having to throw. If you have not thought of doing a party and serve with tortilla chips is perhaps advisable to half. Whatever
is very good:) My mother is a fan ... I plant herbs on the table every time you have guests;)

Ingredients: 250 gr

Greek yogurt 1 avocado
1 Salt and fresh chili pepper


Preparation:

Peel avocado, remove the bone and cut into very small pieces noflutes.
Wash and dry the pepper, discard the tip (which is usually super hot) and cut several slices, a little taste of each.
together in a bowl spot avocado, chilli and yogurt. Add salt and pepper and beat with mixer until a smooth puree.
Put the cream in a clean kitchen towel, evolve and put it over a colander and turn it over an empty bowl that will collect the serum loses cream. Let set
well in the fridge for at least 24 hours, the longer you let it rest more whey will be lost and more consistent. Over time
rest our cheese is ready.
we keep in the fridge in a sealed glass jar for about 5-6 dace.

Download the PDF recipe
spreadable cheese with avocado and chilli

0 comments:

Post a Comment