Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ontario Car Price Guide Potato cake with bacon


Cold-hot, hot-cold. Fall has begun. The weather is a bit crazy and it's time to turn the oven:)))
This recipe is fantastic! As the final aspect is not really a book but it is good to say enough is enough. One of those recipes that you would ask my brother (along with tiramisu) if you convince to come to Milan. I think he would be the happiest man in the world ...
Well, next month I'm going to Great, I have prepared the menu: P
I made this recipe several times, is one of those recipes from my first cookbookto, those books that spoke here that my mother gave me when I was 10, I still keep and use quite often because they are super fun and have lots of interesting recipes:)
This recipe belongs to the book Hot Stuff and is super easy because the ingredients are peeled, cut and placed as such in the baking dish. Then cooked close together, all the flavors blend and is scrumptious.
The difficulty of this dish is the sauce bechamel. Everyone makes it out as you see, I first put the melted butter with flour and I'm pouring the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps to me, some people prefer Dissolve flour in a little water or hot milk andadirla the remaining milk with the butter cook until it thickens leaving ... My mother does this and it makes me freak face when he sees that I do it the other way. Each has his methods, right? The important thing is that no lumps at the end but ... even if we are taking care also? a magic touch and arranged blender;)

Well, not much to see ... or rather it has nothing to do with potatoes and bacon and above is in Italian but I know someone might be interested to know that from today officially collaborated with Giallo Zafferano web that has a lot of recipes and interesting content ( yes, I know it is in Italian ...) which will gradually be adding contentFrench and English:)



And to me it's an honor to collaborate with a web of this size in two years now has 20,000 hits a day as you presented it. Hope you like the website and the recipe!

The article opened:
http://www.giallozafferano.it/gialloblog/index.php/una-nuova-collaboratrice-per-giallo-zafferano/

And my first recipe that you already had some knowledge:
http://www.giallozafferano.it/ricetta/Cornetti-ripieni-di-confettura

Ingredients:

4 large potatoes 1 large onion 250 g

smoked bacon 500 ml of whole milk 1 tablespoon fills

flour 1 tablespoon butter fills
Salt, pepper and nutmeg

Ingredients:

started making the bechamel sauce: In a saucepan melt the butter; add flour, mix and specific to rar ¬ bubbly. Start adding milk little by little, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Continue to stir until sauce thickens. For ¬ maran If we can eliminate lumps in the blender.
Remove from heat, add salt and pepper and grated nutmeg.
Peel and cut potatoes into slices not too thin, peeling, cutting and diced onion, cut into cubesbacon.
Grease a rectangular pan with a little butter or oil, to a first layer of potatoes, salt and pepper, add onion and bacon. Continue layering in this way to completely fill the mold.
Add the bechamel sauce over and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 ½ hours.
To prevent browning surface cover with foil during the first hour, remove the paper the last 20-30 minutes.
We can also sprinkle some grated cheese and finish with the grill the last 10 minutes.

Download the PDF recipe
potatoes and bacon pie

0 comments:

Post a Comment