Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thumb Pain More Condition_symptoms The sweet doing nothing



The
Torrenueva sea, originally uploaded by amiloquemegustaescocinar .


Nothing is finished what it was. Yesterday we returned from cows and from tomorrow, after two and half months (said quickly), I returned to work.
do not know if I'm happy or not ... well, I'm happy to return to work the way normal people because being in house is fine but when one is missing a leg is not so much: P
little pain because I am sorely miss my cat (though the guy do not leave me to believe that much attention) and especially makes me mad having to lose every day 2 hoursof my life coming and going from Milan! Yes, yes it gives me by ....
C'est la vie! Except for the scrolls several derivatives of having to dance with crutches for over a month this period at home has been fine. I relaxed, I passed "work" at home, I had much time to post to read, for taking pictures, cooking ... to pa 'bored;)
The holidays have been more quiet than other years but I I have gone from fear. Torrenueva, the great village of the Granada coast, I have the heart to steal ... who has not had a relationship with the above since I set foot in the world (ie, for the vast majority) Torrenueva, I do not break hearts and just because, well, that is not particularly bonito or culturally is a must- Granada but for me and my family is part of our history and every time I go and especially whenever I have to go it takes me a lump in my throat and I can hardly

life ... But we will not complain because, as my mother finished if it is because there ;)

Good start for all that you will return and raspberry with love to you who are going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment