Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mount And Blade Artwork Grana Dec. ..


December in Granada has passed very quickly. All the streets are lit, ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I love that I live in a Catholic country for the first time at Christmas! All celebrate it, how strange! There Nativity in Bethlehem in the streets, above shops and in and out of churches. The nuns cook special things, Christmas, to eat. We tried bacon from heaven, but they have a very strong egg taste and texture of creme brulee. To say the least, not my favorite. But there are other Christmas in the greengrocers and Mercadona. Lardy, polvorones, and metabolites on the shelves ... chocolate, almonds, coconut and orange. Very rich! My favorites are the chocolate dipped candied orange and coconut balls and also the almond or lemon muffins are not bad either. I have tried most haha.

I'm not going to spend the celebrations in Granada, I'm going to Madrid for my flight to Rome tomorrow. I worked hard for two weeks to complete most of my work before the holidays. Even went to the salsa party (I had a headache a lot, do not know why). But I'm excited for tomorrow, I will see my family! Merry Christmas


Granada

0 comments:

Post a Comment