Monday, January 17, 2011

Bmw Booster Seat Car Seat I'm with a blank mind, and I feel helpless, damn ...

I do not know how much may be truth in what they told me some bad, some weeks ago. Maybe my usual number of neurons goes down, so I can not think too well, but it was not my fault, really.

That's not doing something productive all the time in bed watching XD series, and when I finally get up without help, well, the first thing they told my sister and the son was " Let the cineeeeee !!!!", the truth, I had no desire or strength to say no XDDDD. Did you see? My membership in the club of sufferers still in full force (aha, aha = D).

Well, to start the year and as I would like to talk a bit about the series that I have kicking for the past 27 days. Oh, and some other movie. Anyway, that is the first post of the year-on mode movie buff, that is, not many complaints you hear.


film, TV and my calamities ...


First, the movie: RED


Yes, I confess. The way I saw a pirate, and then on the big screen, TWICE XD. Had to compensate my fault, dammit. And frankly, I do not regret. Although that was already a couple of months, but I want to talk about it.
Willis made me laugh much, mucho, in his usual droll seriousness at times. Miss Helen Mirren has re-love me pleasantly, and Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and I found great. What I can tell you IM Karlito Urban? I think it's an above puntititito Ms. Mirren in it to keep falling, for real.
The movie, however, has some moments rare and sleepy lagoons, but not too many to put it as "bad." I think they're a couple, or something. Even so, it seemed to me good, entertaining and fun. And the original craved for next Christmas XDD.



UP had not been seen andNo cinema, because of all the mess we had (and still have, but on a smaller scale) at work, and the time that I gave it all the distraccióny entertainment, but at last when broadcast on TV, I see it as well.
I confess I did not give much merit when my half sister told me, but now that I've seen, I admit. I really liked. Also imagine that is how they treat us small, everyday social and moral dilemmas, and how we have combined the two characters we've met on the tape. Shattered dreams of a man who has only his memories to live, the commitment ofa boy to find the acceptance of others, and the common factor of them, the solitude in which they live, one by the pace of life in it, and the other by the absence of affection of his father. I liked the way that narrows a very special bond of friendship and acceptance, along with the massive Cu-Cu and talkative dog. I liked it.


TRON: Legacy
admit that I am part of the first generation and the impact Troniana we came to see her for the first time almost 20 years ago, it was important to give us a new vision technology that was coming. For me, the firstTron film is very special, and I can not ignore as well.
However, despite the enormous progress of the virtual technology of computer graphics that go beyond our normal vision and natural and we wonder with so many developments, the aftermath has left me much to be desired.
First, I wanted to see Tron (Bruce Boxleitner digitized and remastered) Again, not a film focused on Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), and its glittering worldly philosophies that do not work in virtual real aspect ( Is your "zen state"? Good heavens! "how it goes with something like that, if you have not had muchtime in the real world to "learn" that?): His "home" in the grid, the double moral character Suze, when there is no concept of "relative morality" in circuits, dammit .. .
now, Sam? What is a Hacker or Cracker? Before viewing the tape, I thought like his papa in the first, would use the "power user" and would "miracles" performed by a man in the virtual environment. It is, in my runaway imagination that Sam might even have surpassed his father in that the use of programs, "holes" of all the toolsALES virtual, and indeed of all his genius, impossible for the circuits and programs, using human logic in a square world and subject to orders based on mathematical logic. I was supposed to happen like that, but as I said before, it was a movie BridgesCéntrica, and I have found so distasteful, that made me think, as happened with the saga TSCC and Terminator 3, that this film does not exist for me. It was a huge disappointment. Bravo, Disney Studios, destroying fees continue that way and staying with disgruntled fans.


Megamente CH TMLXC Sparks, did not think the blue could take a shine so Machiavellian "sepsy" XDDD
So far, in the middle of the animated films, this has become the first place in my Top Five. Cleanly and without much fanfare, dammit.
was my birthday, which was designed by the son (as was the boletitos for 3-D room, where he spent the birthday Wednesday Calamitous D =), and although they had to delay almost two weeks, totally worth the effort. Both
we fascinated with the film, with its characters, with new jokes clichésy reached out, and the selection & OverhaulI n the music and original songs, performed by Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe, was great.
In short, if you have not seen, I highly recommend it, very much. Both English and English, the dialogue is very good. I know you'll spend a good session with this film cinephile.



Julie & Julia This film saw her just yesterday, my whole family and apretujaditos warm under blankets in the TV room of the house. And although at first it was classified as a rare film, enjoyed it very much. Jeeee, therefore, that when finished, we got up there very willingto prepare a gourmet dinner super with a super dessert (a cake, dammit !!!), cake to calm the appetite aroused by the film. XDDD
Meryl Streep and Amy Adams make a charming duet in parallel stories, focusing in part on the real life of the two real protagonists of the story: Julia Child, Julie Powell.
The plot is based on the routine life and Gray Julie Powell, the average woman, almost thirties, realizing that he has reached that point in his life without a major achievement, we decided to do something, as exemplified a woman who had a similar story. Thus is the story of Julia Child, who in his adult life, made a majorchange in the way of cooking an entire generation in the American nation.
mostly centered on the culinary aspect, the tape you will whet your appetite as the plot unfolds, showing in turn influence how people can be very helpful when one is determined to achieve their goals and objectives, and despite the setbacks, the ultimate realization is satisfactory in many respects.
If you can see, I highly recommend it, of course, before dinner, or a beautiful slice of cake in one hand and your cup of coffee on the other, so the goodies, sure, sure. ; XDD
I leave the trailer to convince you.




Now, the TV series:



The Walking Dead

engancharíaa I did not think a TV series that has, as a primary environment, zombies! Taken
comics by Robert Kirkman, this series of only 6 first episode left me with a pleasant taste, although it has its moments rather weird, of course.
Being located in rural areas of the USA, we can assume that the characters are somewhat naive in regard to making decisions in their half strange conversations, and in the ways they act and interact with each other. Jeee, as I said when she saw her son, "sparks, do not demand much. Are rancheritos, XDDD remember. "
however, gave me great satisfaction when included in the story that there is a character in the comic. Daryl Dixon, starring, none other than that .... Norman Reedus! XDDDDD.
Anyway, we're waiting for the second season of the series, while lowering the comic book by one of those online sites that will facilitate it, and folded and understandable.



V I had already discussed the return of the series, in its second season and looking forward to how mad and crazy to know what else will happen to the protagonists of this historyria.
The first chapter gave me a couple of disappointments, both in history and in treatment have given a couple of characters. First, because they have done that Joshua is back ... ahm .... possibly too neutral-mal-visitor as I had imagined. And erase that from memory, bad plan, gentlemen, bad plan!. Apart from that Jane decided to put Badler (Diana, the Lizard villain of the first round! "Will get tambiéna Donovan?) In history. I do not know what turn him think, but I hope not even think to disappoint the fans with something totally bizarre and weird. Although I will say that already in the second chapter, myadmiration for the character of Jack Landry has been reaffirmed in the (now for me) epic conversation about the soul, and his desire to show Ryan that he also has one, as the human.
Finally, there were times that I am not convinced the turn of events, but I think it is too early to get trials. Wait to go to half of the season, to see how much about my early fears about the plot. Hawaii 5-0


Oh, jeez. Yes Is, as I commented to a little person in the community of H :5-0, something completely different to what I knew of the story. The series hasmany situations of action, interactions between dangerous and tender, and missed most, is the development of family formation-team (as happened at the beginning and at the time with CM , but that's another story.) Expected to be a remake as a kind of what happened before then, I know it's an entirely different, with touches of contemporary and very real, everyday characters. But look what I really like about the series XDD. Scott Caan
has ravaged me to embody Danny Williams, the perennially surly partner Steve McGarreth. It has been like my character revelación, seriously. And although I do not like much physically, his temperament and character is what attracts me to him.
McGarreth is very well played by Alex O'Loughlin, although I do not see it produces nothing. Seriously. I am somewhat indifferent, but the main character in the team. We, as I said Kono, is the "boss." But really, not when you remove your shirt, or when teaching the super chest, nothing. It's funny, but yeah. Well, not like it do not stop as ... eh ... CofcofposiblecompañerodeDannyenmodoslashcofcofcof *** ***, but seriously, I do not see attractive.
but ... let my tastes, and focus on qu & eacute; I like history. One, the interaction between them, the way Danny and Steve throw barbs and peck smoke at each other, creating strange powers, and how the Chin and Kono expose with sentences full of affectionate sarcasm (Jeeee, which Kono almost almost imagine the list of slasher fans of Steve / Danny XDD).



And finally, my calamities. Let

. This part could be for platicarte of what I hope the year. Film and TV talking, he said. And if you come around some literature, as well. But let us begin. Priest



is now going around the official trailer.
gives me something to think it can be a tape (jeeee, in fact, is something like that) totally focused only on the spectacular special effects and too little on a good plot. I've seen almost nothing of Manwë which has come out, but knowing that participates as Karlito malomalérrimo Urban Black Hat (and puts a beating from those at Bethany XDDD), I'm motivated to see it. If only for that. I pass the trailer, so you see near the end, remnants of the interpretation of a villain Urban estin XDD





Green Hornet, Green Lantern and Thor If I told you almost do not want to talk about these tapes I hope. I get out of hand could yuyu think my concept of the super heroes of my childhood. But hey. I have to take my nerd side get more movie buff and fan to see how evenly XDDDD
Although I mentioned a while back about now for film remake of the Green Hornet. I know that has had very bad reviews. But what did they want? The completely change the concept of a character totally contrary to its origin, it is usually a disaster. Seriously. And when it comes to someone like Britt Reid, a personality madeand right, with his counterpart of a fully Britt Reid luser **. ** For heaven's sake, who really I have much fear of seeing this film. Green Lantern
seems to me a little more. Perhaps the fact that there was someone in my life as momentous as it was Batman, or Vigilante. However, I feel that is attached to the story as he dreamed his creator. I hope not wrong, but yeah, yeah I want to see.
son and I had a brief discussion when we saw the trailer for Thor. He did not like the change in costume, or the adaptation of the legend, both original and comiquitera, and well, I'll have to do withoutit when you see the movie. I will say that I have wanted to see Chris Hemsworth, to see what turn will give you the story, and seeing also what give importance within the world of superheroes cinevisivos marveliano today. I hope not take long to bring it. Unstoppable



Until a while ago, did not know about this movie.
are two tough men trying to stop a deadly fireball. XDDDD Oh, great description. If I should be chronicler of billboards, man.
No, seriously. Chris Pine and Denzel Washington are working together in this production & OverhaulI, n, which is about two ordinary men in an extraordinary situation. They work very undesirable to stop a runaway locomotive with several tanker trucks, carrying hazardous materials through several villages, wreaking havoc and in order to cause a huge tragedy if allowed to go out there. Must team infallible, and not despair to stop the steel monster rearing.
The story looks interesting. And because Mr. Fine (Chris, Chris, I love the color of your eyes, dammit) will no longer play them all as the beloved Captain Kirk, but as someone ordinary hero towards XDDD . Shirtless and out! XDDD Uh ... like almost anything, really. And Mr. Washington, well, you have my admiration for many things. You step
trailer, if you notice know a little more of this movie. Eh .... Well, I can not put the direct link Tube, but I leave the address, if you want to review. Just click the link
give Unstoppable.

Anyway. I think that for now, is all. I tell you, my neurons do not go far.


Bueeeeeeno, as it is and posto official start of the year. I hope that from this week, everything runs smoothly, and as I said, in full and strong recovery. Dand anyway, I'll be looking out for the posts of the F-list as you can and events allow me. That one has a life, man. Not all work and obligations XDDD.


Have a great week start.


Ps. Uch ... I owe to the end of the pilotazos fic, a huge apology, and a little patience, please. I'm moving at the rate of four words per day, and I think that's why neurons. But I hope to finish as soon and repay my debt to you. Seriously scout palabrita discontinued.
XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment