Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fleetwood Scorpion For Sale One piece of open TV in the early morning hours

Yesterday I found out they are going back on TV One piece open on channel 5, that's great, but ... WTF! with hours in the morning, Who is going to see something fucked up at 3:30 am? , Is the worst time they could choose the worst, who beams will see something in that time?, Net a big strike out for the station = (... I very much like to spend One piece but not at that time, and never will I see, what happens? seriously D: ... I know you already saw those episodes, but I would like to see how they have been dubbed into Latin, and I think more because events had not passeddo before, it is also somewhat exciting to see on TV, although I've seen before and you know it happened. Repetitive and ugly so many programs going on in channel 5, can not remove one to put One Piece at a decent hour?, Really rubbish go there, except for some series, but they repeat and repeat a and again ... I remember when they passed anime channel 5, was great truth, Ranma 1 / 2, Dragon Ball (though I get enough to eat xD) and all those, those were good times ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment