Friday, October 1, 2010

Table Settings In Pakistani Wedding About Cyril, equality and drunkenness

Come as you are
© Nirvana

Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend as an old memoria
Come dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend , as an old memoria
And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

All people are equal. I mean, they are the same. That is, inside they are all different, but most for some reason wants to Casatiiev, engaged in advertising, wrote several more books, get a bunch of awards for advertising, books, bought flats in different cities, met a nice girl, and generally live well.
And all because the good zabuhal once.
But we all have a student ... heigh-ho ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment