Thursday, October 21, 2010

Congratulation Messages For Marriage The remakes of our series, the order of the day ...

Sorry, sorry.
Admittedly, I was gone awkwardly, and I have no shame about a certain topic (fiction) yet still going around, but already, I am already full up. Sorry again. I have no hesitation in apologizing.

Well, from the issue that brought me here, I discuss my impressions on seeing the premiere of the remake of the series Hawaii Five-0, millionaires produced by the same TV network, CBS.

original series premiered on September 20, 1968 until April 4, 1980, airing uninterrupted for twelve seasons.
Jack Lord played in all this time the former officer of the American Navy, Steve McGarrtt, who are dedicated to leading a very strict police force to combat gangs radical affecting the Hawaiian Islands. Regular partner was the townsman detective Danny Williams (James MacArthur), who is called in the entire series Danno, is its counterpart in this new police training. Also accompanied the police Chin Ho Kelly (Kam Fong) and Kono Kalakaua (Zulu), who in the original series was MAN.
During the course of the series, several characters were adding weight as well as other out of it.

The new stars of the series are: Alex O'Loughlin (Moonlight ) as Steve McGarrett, Scott Caan (Entourage) as Danno Danny Williams, Daniel Dae Kim (Jin L ost) as Chin Ho Kelly, and Grace Park (BSG) and Kono Kalakaua, or had to put the female part to sell, of course. So replaced by Kono Kono MAN WOMAN. And worse, she gets into this trancazos as usual. ¬ ¬ but eeeeen end.

Well, we went to the comparisons, I leave the two intros of both series: the original (which I like more, of course)


And again, that really, I do not fill, XS

fills me

Peeeeeeero, as the magic of editingis the order of the day, there are fans who, feeling like I did a very good edition of the item and the original intro with the intro of the new version. I leave, to give me your opinion about it.



other words, sometimes they have to recognize talent and passion the fans, fans. But hey. Another thing I took off to enjoy the opening chapter, were the villains. Yes, as I say! * THE VILLAINS.
Do you know who were badly exploited villains of this episode? No? ah, then, nothing Masy nothing less than, Norman Reedus (Murphy, of the Sants in Boston) and James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) and why I'm doing tantrum? Well, simple answer. Because Reedus gave only 5 minutes of fame, and Masters 10 or less, I think.
Seriously, the villains were conspicuous by their absence in this episode. And of course, me here tantrum and tango and Greek drama, no more missing.

That'll tell you, if something happens, my mentecita villanesca Machiavellian manages to make fics. But I will not do any until I finish my pending commitment. Just wanted to vent this small disappointment television, and as I did, well ... and no longer held out to this.

Well, for now, I'll give a review of the old series, and continue to see the new, to see how we go with this from the remakes. That did not cost five dollars, you hear. They say it's one of the most expensive series of the year. Let's see how it goes.

See, I hope soon as the end of the fic, and others who can come up with the villains under-utilized in this remake, which I cooked the beans get to write things that are not working, dammit. XS


0 comments:

Post a Comment