Friday, October 8, 2010

Constant Headaches More Condition_symptoms Ukrainian music: Part II


modern Ukrainian songs



I do not pretend to encompass all of modern Ukrainian-language music in one post. I'm not making charts for personal or some other criteria. I'm just trying to give an idea about Ukrainian music for those who are farther from it than I do.


Olga Pulatova - Pohmura Spring "



The KLYuKvinS - (Zupinis, all you can slit) Zmіniti"


TіK - Olenі.
Not so long ago I came across an interview with the singer of the group and was struck by how much we resemble each other in terms of character and attitudes. Who would have thought: I'm in the shower - a balding fat man ...


Flit - Їzhachok.


Tanok at Maidan Konґo - PoRAPalosya heart with very "


Mad Heads XL -" I pіdu on ... " (coolest song from the movie" Terkel i halepa "ukrainsDubbed simply cue Kotor ofyhenen)
Song posvyaschaetsya Max


Tartak and Svitiaz - "Love stole the night"


Okean Elzy - "Flower"


Okean Elzy - "Almost Spring"


VV - "Birthday"


Down To - "Come out, tired people"


Lama - "My heart"


Scriabin and Julia Lord - "Dirty like an angel"


Brothers Hadyuins - "Junkies in the garden"


Borsch - "Far far away"
Beginning эtoy songs umylyaet slёz to me.


Boombox - "In private"


Boombox - Bobik "


Dazzle -" Drink with your hands "


SKAJ - "You can kill it"


fact alone - Divina


Greenjolly - "Together We Are Many"


Natalia Belarus - Moon on the sky walk


Alexander Ponomarev - I just love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment