Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apo Clonazepam Wikipedia Political Correctness

If we do not die
© Olga Pulatova

Let's invent a new word,
repeat it again and again,
Pretending that it means something,
While it does not lose its meaning.

call love shells of onions,
instead of God say: "Flowers of potatoes"
It turns out that the flowers of potato
world save shells of onions.

Do something, repeat again,
Anything chegshe, he began brazenly trying to take the money in my pocket, and when I said I did not want to talk about it, quickly merged. And everything seems to be nothing, but I am now the third day I think, who is a manager on the application of computers. System administrator? Programmer? And how is such a shameful way he uses these computers, so that he called them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment