Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jenna Jameson Jet Ski Pastitas salad with parmesan and saffron



salty pastries, originally uploaded by amiloquemegustaescocinar .


Christmas, Christmas, Christmas ... sweet. Prepare it is coming ... my god how scary! : P feasts, parties, meetings, preparations, travel, gifts, and what I get, and what you buy, and where we go and what to do ....?? arggg!
This year I'm coming to the end of the year with the wallet crying mercy! So you can imagine what I get when I meet the bills for holiday spending
O__O So I concentrate on recipes that are much more fun, right? : P
had long sought a reliable recipe for salad pastriesace. I love them, drive me crazy and, although one of those things to me fatal fall, when I start I can not stop, what service!
internet looking and looking I've seen some interesting recipes, especially this Carlos Valencia that I modified a bit different according to my tastes.
are super good and are great for appetizers Christmas! ;)


Pastitas saladas

for 50 pastries Ingredients: 80 gr

salted butter 125 gr flour 100 gr parmesan

1 pinch of saffron powder Salt and pepper

To garnish: 1 egg

Spices: Sichuan pepper, smoked salt, saltblack cumin, sea salt, pine nuts, etc..

Preparation:

In a large bowl mix the flour and saffron. Add the softened butter, a pinch of salt and pepper. Amalgamate the ingredients start with the fingertips and knead to form a paste rather compact.
Then add the grated Parmesan and continue kneading.
With a rolling pin roll the dough to a thickness of 1.5 cm and cut the pastries with the mold that we like. Place the pasta
carefully (the dough is very delicate) onto a plate lined with baking paper.
Beat egg and brush the surface of the pasta and garnish with the species that we like.
Bake in the heated oven at 180 ยบ for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.



Download the PDF recipe pastries
salty parmesan and saffron

0 comments:

Post a Comment