Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Acute Appendicitis More Condition_symptoms Apple and carrot cake


Who says you have to give up sweet? My stomach
jorobao and after a long time I've decided and I went to a nutritionist. Alehop! Change of diet and 10 days my life has changed: P
What I like is that in the morning I can eat a good piece of homemade cake, milk and fruit. It is a delight as well start the day: D
For this reason I am doing all the cakes and biscuits have or might have. This should be an apple pie which he then threw the carrot and has gone better than I expected. CHTMLGood XC yes, but do not know if I will repeat ... every day I think of a new!


Bizcocho de manzana y zanahoria
you do which is what you like best?


Ingredients:
400 gr flour 400 gr sugar 200 ml oil

250 ml of whole milk
1 packet of baking powder 2 huevos2

apples 100 gr grated carrot 1 tablespoon
ground cinnamon Preparation


:
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Open
eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
in a large bowl mix flour, sugar, oil, milk, yeast and egg yolks. Beat well coNo blender.
Peel apples, cut into quarters and core. Two of the rooms cut into thin TAS ¬ rebanadi and six in pieces not too small (about 2 inches square).
Mix apple slices with cinnamon. Re ¬ moving well.
Add the grated carrot and apple into the dough. Remover.
Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
incorporate them into the dough very careful not to disassemble them.
Line a pan with baking paper and pour the mixture.
Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes or has sta ¬ that inserting a toothpick into the cake comes out clean it is not.


Download the PDF recipe
apple and carrot cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment