Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Intraday Stock Datatsx Kinoobzor

Movies

© The Bird Making Machine

She is an actress,
dry and watch the sea, silver dresses,
nobody comes to look, touch
not expect the
ring is mounted on a convertible
and goes, you'll see.
can be done except watch movies, sleep with actress
it dries and looks at sea,
my heart is hers,
my mind is in the stars. On the TV
my two cats to sleep
I walk to kill time
and suddenly I see between cars
just when the red light shuts off convertible

me nigh to him, say "I want to be free, llévame, por favor "
Que se puede hacer cuando las estrellas caen
Que se puede hacer salvo ver películas.

Well, wrote a few posts, but for some reason do not want to upload any of them in the magazine. Not those themes without the words, not the mood. Therefore, this review of movies that were viewed recently, this time in a twitter-style, as full-fledged review, I do not vymuchayu.
Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka) . sixth in the chart of the best cartoon version of IMDb,existence with nature, even banal for the winter. And life, in conditions in which lives a good half of Russia, this movie shows how ultraboundary heroism. Hollywood is so Hollywood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment