Monday, August 23, 2010

Portable Shower Curtain And Rod On Wheels How Misha is gaining real wings ...

Hello!

I do not know if they have seen what Misha Collins, aka Castiel Supernatural series, whose humanitarian work in these close two weeks.

On September 5, Misha run a marathon for the organization, The Random Act, and in this promotional video, he talks about what has been done in that organization, and how Ely his wife, and volunteers thereof, have done extraordinary acts of comfort in various parts of the world.

I leave the address of the page. You can give it a spin to see more of them.
www.therandomact.org
and video. I have not translated, but nottake much to understand what he says. And of course, to further confirm that Misha is a phenomenal rate. Enjoy the video.


And have a great start to the week. K. Van




Ps. I want a doll like cas! Do you know where I can get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment