Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cervical Mucus Before Your Period FIC: The Heaven's Race [Supernatural RPS] Part Four

Sorry for the delay. I tell you, that when Murphy shows no mercy, no mercy really. I dropped a bad bug in the computer, and I thought I lost the end of the fic. I am recovering much. And yet in these parts is 25.

Anyway, that is a quarter.






Space Center Lyndon B. Johnson
Houston, Texas .
Friday, 1157 hrs.

His footsteps echoed hasty and furious through the desert corridor leading to the bedrooms. Jensen walked hurriedly, with an expression sombríay the decision to go to Lackland at that moment to pull Jared there.

"You should calm down, baby. You're making a scandal of rumors and gossip.

driver stopped abruptly, causing another to stumble upon hitting him. C

HTMLXC

-Chris, I met the guy, I saw him face to face. I swear I first thought when I face is that something was wrong with him, although I did not know why.

His friend sighed loudly, even despairing at the stubbornness of the other.

"Look, Jenny. I understand you are concerned about the integrity of your kid, but it is absurd that some comments without foundation, spoil your life. Think about it.

- The guy is a walking penis, Chris! Andjust about the integrity of Jared! I can assure you that almost all those under his command are in danger!

-Jensen, this borders on hysteria and paranoia, "said Kane, rolling his eyes, obviously annoyed. Calm down now.

- Are you telling me hysterical? -Jensen raised his voice, and angry.

However, before he could continue to claim, calm and serious voice of Collins a few steps from them, into silence.

"You should listen to your friend. You're doing a scene of something that has no solid foundation.

"But ...

- Hush, master! "Grimly authoritarian, Collins won an order direct dry. Both drivers they stood firm, recognizing the hierarchy. By having the full attention of them, the general came within inches of Jensen, with a stern look. Kane, you can retire. Ackles, follow me. Discuss this outside.

Without further ado, he turned and walked down the corridor, heading outside the building, followed by a pilot overwhelmed.

At the gardens, Collins stopped, followed by Jensen, who stayed on even footing. Without leave to take the rest position, pulled a cigarette from a pack that had been battered in his jacket pocket, lights it with a lighter quirky took the same pocket. Parsimoniously took two puffs on his cigarette, and then confronted the other.

"Before you open your mouth, I wantknow one thing, Captain. I understand the concern you have for what you hear, and understand that your first impulse is that of sending your responsibilities to the devil by going to rescue your child from this monster scenario. Really understand it, but I can not afford to commit such an evil thing. On the other hand, if all you told me your boy, what he did in Iraq and what he did for you is true, then you should not worry. Can take care of itself.

"But sir, you do not ...

- I not allowed to speak, sir! -Was silent, csight on the front, making a huge effort to keep his hands grasped. Jensen, listen carefully. You're on a computer, do not make decisions for yourself, or you deal as you give up control. And if tonight is going to be a reason for your concentracióny your skills are compromised, tell me at once, lest you become a factor of loss BEFORE endanger other members of equipment. You're with us in full, or the same night you go once and for all, because I will not allow back. Is that clear?

For a moment, thepilot turned to see his interlocutor, and calmed his initial outburst, thinking about his words. When he tried again to stare at the front, could not, feeling miserable. Collins awaiting their response.

"Yes, sir," said the muffled voice, accepting his momentary irresponsibility.

Collins threw his cigarette into the gravel that surrounded the garden, feeling with regret the miserable state of mind of the pilot. But could not be inflexible. All I could do for him at that time was to give a little time pairto reflect. Decided to let go.

"Think of everything you've said, sir. Tomorrow I hope your answer, before we go into the hangars.

"Yes, sir. "No more, prepared to retire to his bedroom.

But Collins called him before he could enter the building.

-Jensen "When this volteo to him, made a final recommendation. Try a little trust in others. You are not El Salvador in the world, accept it.

That said, turned to the tracks, watching the starry sky and calm, allowing you to withdraw.

Facilities Air Squadron Twenty-Fourth

Headquarters Lackland AFB,

San Antonio, Texas. Monday, 0800 hrs.

General Pellegrino came to the place where he had sat Jared, revealing the serious expression that was carrying.

- A bad night, Lieutenant? He asked quietly, taking it out of his reverie.

Jared jumped a little and forced smile, trying to stop showing your mood. CHTML

XC-Oh ... no, sir. I lay awake a little with my family, "he said by way of apology, withdrawing all the desk that allowed the invasion of space by the instructor. I ought to sleep all afternoon, when I get home.

- All afternoon? I thought we would have a training session for your license.

Jared rubbed his face a little, recalling the commitment he had made the previous week.

"Truead, I forgot.

"No, okay," Pellegrino moved a little, trying not to overwhelm. We leave tomorrow, and you've rested.

And insist, was incorporated and began with an introduction to the theory that correspondíaa that day.

Jared did not pay much attention, recalling with regret the last two phone conversations he had with Jensen. To his great surprise, on Saturday night, her boyfriendhad made the recommendation to stay away from Pellegrino, because although what others had told him there was nothing concrete in terms of demand and rumors that surrounded the general, did not want to have any surprises.

Call of Sunday was similar, except that it ended with a tone fríoy distant. Not like the others, and that I had put in a bad mood, to the extent of not allowing him to sleep.

After training, to leave the Base

, Nixon struck him, offeredtelling him to drive you home. While driving, asked about his mood. He, and all other classmates had noticed it too.

"You're too serious, Jay. What happened?

-Nothing really, Derek. I think there has been a huge misunderstanding, and Jensen was upset about that.

-Go. About what?

"There's a rumor about General Pellegrino. I do not thinkbe true, but you see that it is too easy for people to be swayed by gossip.

"Yes, indeed. On what are these rumors?

"I'm not sure. Jensen warned me not only me near him.

Derek shrugged, looking straight ahead.

"Well, it's your decision, Jay. In addition, Jensen is too far away to realize what is happening here. And if it is believed; NDOS a rumor, because I do not see it as mature as I've talked. In addition, the general has been very good about, and I see no solid reasons to believe that is a bad guy. At least it has not been with us.

Jared nodded, thoughtfully. Jensen was probably a bit jealous that, in addition to the distance that existed between the bases, and while they still remained to be seen, it was understandable that jealousy is becoming a kind of paranoia.

"You're right, Derek. I think Jensen exaggerated. I thought the phone to tell him of my change to the group of F-117, but I thinkI'll do better until he calms down a bit, and in person. In the meantime, today I will not call or I'll answer if he calls.

The other nodded and still see the front, without paying much attention, indifferent to the plight of Jared.




Space Center Lyndon B. Johnson Houston, Texas
.
Wednesday, 1827 hrs.

The two instructors impatiently awaited its pilots in the hangar where the prototypes lead after the third real test with all equipment installed in aircraft.

During the previous weekend, had spent hours on the heaviest day, because the flights were to test in real conditions before they turn guaranteed the science team, and for this, the extensive hours in simulators, aircraft exercises even without the computer, and both theoretical and practical exercises were squeezed not only forces the pilots. Allthe bustle had also caused a stress level that surpassed the estimate.

Especially Jensen. And the worst of the situation was not only working hours but also by what he had heard of General Pellegrino. The most serious problem was that the pilot did not accept that the decline was showing that.

providentially, had received that morning an invitation from the Lackland base to meet the new F-35. The event will be on Thursday and Friday of next week, and they could quWWTPs through Sunday, as special guests and prospective buyers of several research prototypes. When Colonel Beaver told them of the invitation Collins and Whitfield, they were delighted to attend, along with his team of pilots, of course. It was the perfect excuse to go for a walk, grab a good drunk in the bars of San Antonio for three consecutive nights, and back relaxed and with new plans and vigor to terminate the work of testing the modified aircraft.

So, a little anxious to share the news with others, looked on the slopes surrounding the landing of each of esas beautiful and magnificent flying machines.

While

were down to the last device, silhouetted against the golden sunset, Whitfield decided to find out what had happened to him that Collins planned to do with Jensen.

- How do you go with your favorite student, Misha?

The aforementioned shrugged without turning to him and took a little time to think about what you say.

"Still do not know if you are interested in participatingin the space program. It is an excellent pilot, you've seen, but it depends on the decision to be part of the next mission is planned.

- And already the plants?

Collins made a funny face, frowning mouth and forehead a little.

"Not yet. I tell you today, but I wanted to do it outside the base. I will invite him to dinner. Want to come?

Whitfield smiled

hand, according to aircraft approaching slowly. Three operators tLOSE expected to complete the parking lot of the ships that took it out quickly.

"No, thanks. I do not like bad third. And tomorrow I'll ask what happened, both in its response to the program as your personal statements.

hear Collins smiled slightly.

"Wow. Have I been so obvious, Charles?

"No, just the essentials. Here they come, good luck.

The four pilots were heading steadily towards them, removing their helmets and talking animatedly. When they came to the instructors, hailed as a protocol, and then, took guard position.

"Gentlemen, congratulations, Whitfield began with a satisfied smile on his face. It was a perfect day. I hope we continue with this record until the project ends.

pilots nodded with a strong "yes, sir", which echoed through the vast nave of the hangar. Then, it was the turnor Collins.

"We're very aware that was a very hard time with schedules and demands huge subhuman, and you agree to move forward, even with all these conditions in contrast, is something worth mentioning . Congratulations, gentlemen.

pilots turned to see each other, smiling by such words. Collins continued.

"But we realized that the stress level could affect them significantly. Tomorrow will cut the journey, so I will have &; Aacute n few hours to rest before the final rehearsals this week.

"I want to do that, which really rested" said Whitfield, watching everyone's eyes, and if there is a problem that is affecting them in their performance or, do not hesitate to get us. For that we are their instructors.

"So opens the heart doctor's office ...

Both instructors laughed along with the pilots, before the Joker comments Chris Kane, but would not let him pass so easy.

Captain Kane, one hundred fifty lizards by unauthorized sarcasm-ordered Collins, still smiling.

From now.

Grumbling breath, Kane dropped the helmet next to him, and without more, was thrown to the floor and launched with the punishment. The others just laughed about it.

mild

Amid uproar, Collins returned to take the floor.

"Well, while Captain Kane is strengthened, I give & eacute; good news. We have been invited to the presentation of the prototype F-35, the Lackland base, for the next week. As we have estimated that we will deliver the planes between Monday and Tuesday, Thursday will be free men, and we can go without pressure of any kind, staying there all weekend, if they believe they will achieve smiled endure ; widely, especially seeing Jensen. So, be warned. Next Wednesday we will indicate at what time we should be prepared to attend the event.

Of course, that the happy news. Would be reality permit unsolicited, but very well deserved.

"Well, gentlemen, we end up this day," Whitfield ended. Kane is left to finish his push-ups, others may withdraw. Rest.

obeyed the order, heading towards the dormitory building to change their uniforms. Misha then reached Jensen, walking at his side.

"Hey, Captain. You did a great job today.

"Thank you, sir.

"Besides, I was wondering if you would like us to be for dinner. I have some unfinished business I deal with you, and let me know your opinion as soon as possible.

Jensen thought for a few seconds, and he accepted.

"Yes, okay. Just .... I'll change. " I'll be ready in fifteen minutes.

"Okay. Then I wait at the entrance of the main building in twenty minutes. I will change too.

CHTBoth MLXC separated, going to their respective dormitories.

Collins rushed, and curiously, as she looked in the mirror and managed a bit more than any other day, a funny feeling to sit acting like an excited teenager with a romantic date invaded. He laughed at himself in his reflection, and dismissed it, leaving shortly thereafter to the agreed meeting point.

I never expected that night, was a tremendous blow to hope that your libido will tip & Overhaulyou, when he saw Jensen in the lobby, waiting. It had a dark color shirt that contrasted sharply with the color of his eyes and the red light of dusk filtering through the windows, painted in his hair and bright golds, while fanning freckles adorning his face, giving it an innocent, almost childlike.

swallow any insane thought that this image would cause him, caught him by the arm, forcing him to walk in their path.

"I'm ready and hungry, and I hope you do too. Let's go.

Jensen just got carried away, his face weary and absent.

Department of General

Misha Collins.

West Side of Houston, Texas.

Wednesday, 1930 hrs.

"When you said you'd go to dinner, I figured it would end in a restaurante cowboy style, "said Jensen from the room, peering between the aircraft lithographs and some awards that hung on the walls.

"Sometimes I feel nostalgia for the home," said Misha Jen from the kitchen, stirring the pasta cooked excitement. Also, remember that not only meat and chips man lives. Occasionally the body craves pasta.

Jensen returned to the kitchen, leaning on the counter near the stove. Misha wore beer offered him, only half.

- That smells good. Really, do not run the risk of dying while intoxicated?

"Of course not, forget it," he said, turning to the board where I had some chopped herbs and tomatoes and onions. Believe it or not, the army also teach you useful things. As an example, learn to cook for an entire regiment.

"Oh, well. Too useful, I admit.

"Stop making fun of my skills, and helpGive me to prepare the sauce, please.

"Yes, sir. So I make sure that no poisons us.

As he did, Collins decided to let him know their plans.

-Jensen, I get an indecent proposal.

"Oh, heavens. I knew that there was something fishy.

both laughed, but not out of the topic. Collins then introduced the idea.

"Now I've seen todo your potential as a driver, and your great skills to do well in situations of risk, I propose you as a member of the space project, permanently. I want you to be an astronaut.

Leaving for a moment the plant, looked up, meeting the expectant gaze of the instructor. A deep sigh came out of his chest, recognizing that their response was going to disappoint.

"I am very grateful that you have noticed my performance, despite my mistakes, but ...

" No, "interrupted before the end ofbe justified. Think about it. It is too early for me to respond.

Jensen shook his head, looking down at his hands. Should let you know that I had thought. Again looking up, looking the other man.

"But no ...

Collins suddenly hit him, forcing him to remain silent to cover his mouth with one hand. Jensen was surprised with that gesture.

"No, wait. Let's do this. Footnsalo over dinner, and when we have a belly full of pasta and brain dull wine and beer, answer me. Okay?

nodded, thinking that only postpones inevitable. Still, he respected the agreement.

Half an hour later with two plates of pasta and stewed a bit quirky, plus a half bottle of red wine over, Jensen decided to let you know your answer to Misha. Leaning on the table while holding the cup almost empty between his fingers, he said.

-Misha, I can not accept your proposal. I agreed to be test driver

NASA because he was going to fly an F-18, but I can not accept anything beyond this. General Morgan and I had made the same proposal, and my answer has not changed. The other officer squinted, trying to find the reason for the refusal.

- Is ... is it? Why your copilot?

Jensen cocked his head, shifting his gaze back toward some indefinite point in the wall. Debed to be frank.

"Yes, but it is for me. I promised I would expect that both would be pilots and fly together, and we will not ever be apart, sharing the same sky in every mission that we send. Until today, I have failed miserably.

Collins nodded thoughtfully. I knew I was losing a good prospect, but could not help it, though I tried. However, the proposal would not leave a thing lost.

"I understand. Es a shame, because not every day we have prospects like you. Anyway. Anyway, if you later change your mind, we might consider it seriously.

Jensen smiled gratefully. He got up then, considering that it was time to retire. Misha followed suit, reaching the dishes to take to sink. And there was allowed a bit of intimacy with him.

"Your boy is lucky. I hope to meet you someday.

-guess that will posible next week, and we are at Lackland.

-Já, as if not knowing that they will use that time. I know we are not going to see even the dust, "Jensen said with a grin, pulling a short laugh at the pilot. "I can know how? Because while I praise and admire him and you mention it, I'm almost thinking it is like a super guy.

"Well ... is high, and huge. I do not know what would give his mother as a supplement for growth, but I think you missed the hand-smiled & oacute, with sadness at the memory, with vacant eyes and quietly. I think that might explain the tremendous heart he has. It is tender and full of enthusiasm. I never tire of seeing her smile or hear him when he laughs. Although it has a terrible temper, and when something bothers him, like a raging bull. A little intimidated.

-Go, is the whole picture. But I noticed something sad. Did you have a problem? Since I have not seen talking on the phone with him.

-discussed on Sunday, and I'm not taking calls.

"Sorry.

"I hope we can sort things out this weekend - Jensen said with a little optimism. I miss too much.

saying this, was silent. Then his companion took to get even mass he. Grabbed him by the arm, and measuring their reactions, pulled her close, trapping her mouth in a desperate kiss. Jensen did not reject, but not accounted for, waiting for the same Collins broke the contact. His eyes were an extraordinary green liquid, bright, blue.

-No ... Misha.

-Jensen, wait, "he said, preventing him loose. I know I can not replace, but I can offer some comfort. I know you might think I'm wrong, but it is not. Having an outlet is not bad, believe me.

again tried to kiss him, but

this time, Jensen was stopped with one hand on his chest. "No, really sorry. You're a great guy, but I can not. — By saying this he let go, spreading a few steps. It was time to retire. I gotta go. Sorry.

Collins leaned against the sink cabinet, seeing it go into the room, opened the door and leave without turning back, closing the door again without knocking. He did not move from there in a while, staring at the closed door, while a strong uneasiness filled her chest, replacing the flavor

Jensen's lips by a bitter aftertaste.

Space Center Lyndon B. Johns

on Houston, Texas
. Friday, 1700 hrs.
Whitfield turned to look at Collins for the fiftieth time, trying to understand why he had not made a joke in two days. Of course, Collins noticed that, and only gave her a defiant look, without a word in between.

Both watched the landing of aircraft in one of the last days of scanning the computer. Were to end the project, so in short, the pilots would return to their bases, or maybe if you accept temporary positions to offer.

urgency Collins was talking to Jensen before he left the base, because since the incident in his apartment, the pilot had avoided him for two days , and had no opportunity to amend the error.

When the four pilots arrived at the hangar, after leaving the aircraft in the hands of the technical and mechanical base, approached him before repudiationto avoid it.

-Captain, I can talk to you a moment?

The pilot's icy glare hurt him, but not abandoned. Jensen nodded, resigned. He gestured to Kane, indicating that it reached shortly thereafter.

When left alone, Collins hesitated. Jensen waited impatiently to be decided to speak, looking polished concrete floor of the hangar.

-Jensen, the pilot turned around to hear it callingNdolo by name, and waited to speak. Collins took a deep breath and continued. I wanted to apologize for what happened on Wednesday.

"No problem, sir. We all fail from time to time.

"I know my credibility with you is very poor, but I want you to know that will not happen again. I got carried away and made a huge mistake. Sorry.

"All right, Misha. Forget it, nothing happened, "he said,him a brief smile forced. This was forgotten, and without resentment.

"On the contrary, Jensen. Do not want you to stay with a bad impression ...

In a gesture impatiently at his watch Jensen, making the official silence. He tried to be as natural as possible to make an excuse. "Hey, I have to get to San Antonio today, and I want to make me late. Can we talk about this later? In truth, I must go.

CH TMLXC The officer refused to surrender, despite the attitude of the pilot. He put his hands in his pockets, and spoke before he could turn around and go without listening.

"One last thing, Captain. I hope it does not impinge on something you can consider the proposal of the space program. Sometimes you can change your mind.

Jensen

watched him seriously, not to mention that. Finally, goodbye.


"I must go. Until Monday.

------------------------------------------- Part Five

A



To go to the Third Party ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment