Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding Card Messages Pumpkin Cream



Pumpkin Cream, originally uploaded by amiloquemegustaescocinar .


Wear a season with the stomach not wish it on anyone ... ay to do! With what I like to eat and uphill that is making me: (Almost all dislike me but when I forget I have hunger, and back again as ... the snake biting its tail, not change the subject.
Maybe it's the gigs (too), perhaps the season (seasonal changes are not the best) ... whatever. I hope that happens soon because I products fall I like a lot: the pumpkin is No. 1 ! can make millions of recipes but Ibuy a lot to make this cream that is super easy and super ligerita the typical you can prepare in 20 minutes for dinner: D

Yesterday I did because at night we had dinner and did not want to force the machine. I had some spare me a lot and comes in handy to take her morning at work and so offset the excesses of the weekend. And excesses

why: As part of a gastronomic event in the region of Lodi (near Milan), several restaurants and trattorias in the area have prepared a menu with typical local products. The prices are very affordable and varied proposals.

We used to go to the restaurant l'Arsenale: Ristorante Fabio Granata, Chef "star" of the guideMichelin is a luxury in every sense, is paid to every detail and level of cooking is to remove his hat.



After lunch we had the opportunity to have a chat with Fabio (which I have revealed the odd little secret ... ;) and give us a tour of Lodi, a tiny but highly desirable city. We bought a couple of types of cheeses from the area I will try to reproduce the incredible risotto which we ate ...





And say you: how you want to be if you eat up the stones?? It is going to be yes ... chicken soup tomorrow, oh no! Cream of Pumpkin)

Ingredients: 800 gr

pumpkin 2 medium potatoes ½ onion

Dill Parsley


milk 1 cup olive oil Salt and pepper


Preparation

Peel and cut the Cebolathe into small pieces.
Peel and cut squash into chunks and potatoes.
In a saucepan saute the onion one minute with a tablespoon of oil. Add the pumpkin, potatoes and cover with water (about one liter). Add salt and simmer 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
When ready to extinguish the fire, remove the parsley and dill, leaving only a few leaves to flavor and have all the ingredients in the blender.
Add milk, salt to taste and serve hot sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.
The cream is enriched by a couple of cheeses, add along with milk and whisk to mix well.

Download the PDF recipe
Cream

pumpkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment