Friday, July 2, 2010

Diabetics More Condition_symptoms LJ


Well here trying to understand well
LJ ^ ^ I was able to put an avatar, I change the format from PNG to JPEG, that was my problem LOL.
Well for now I joined a community or at least send the request, but we add as a friend,
there are many things I have not explored, I hope to hold on to this site wave.

achieve the other side and put a header on my blog, but wanted to stay maso unless otherwise
but in spite of that I like how it looks * 0 *
invite you to visit =)


http://hotakimi.blogspot.com/

To all this, I think I should change my design style, I have been stuck u_u
want to learn to do new things, but the truth from MSN groups to stop stop
design as it should, I missed practice and rhythm-w-
I hope very soon to improve my designs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment